The Andrews Spring Hockey Program has a long-standing tradition of helping Elite Players take their game to the next level. With a strong development emphasis on skating, passing, individual puck skills, and individual and team tactics, the program exposes players to the on and off-ice training methods required to become a high-level player. The Andrews Hockey teams plays a game system that is designed to have a long-term outlook with the player’s future in mind. We emphasize playing with speed and pressure, team passing, short shifts, and a hunger to score goals.
We realize that aspiring Nova Scotia hockey players have great work ethic and big dreams. Andrews Hockey brings a fresh approach to player development, both on and off the ice, in order to help them do great things with their lives. Our program helps prepare players for the many educational and hockey opportunities that are now available for young players.
Our 2022 Generals Spring Program will have the opportunity to attend the top tournaments in Atlantic Canada.
Program highlights include:
- Professional Coaching Staff
- 25.5 Hours On Ice Development Program in the spring
- 3 Premier Elite Tournaments in Atlantic Canada:
- *Some teams may attend other elite tournaments in Eastern Canada/USA based on team interest.
- Andrews Hockey’s signature Spring Hockey Homework and Personal Growth Programs
- Practice Jersey
- Professional Goalie Specific Development Ice Times (for goalies only)
- 2014, 2013, 2012 Registration Fee: $980+HST (no jerseys/socks included)
- 2011 Registration Fee: $1255+HST (no jerseys/socks included) includes Winter Practice Series
- Winter Development Day Camps- on Holidays & PD Days (skills sessions and camps outside the spring season are charged extra)
- Uniform Fee (Game Jerseys & Socks) of $220+hst. Uniforms are kept by the players to be used for multiple seasons.
- Opportunity to purchase high quality apparel at reasonable prices (not mandatory)
If you have been selected for the ELITE Spring 2022 Roster please place your official registration below: