PEI Riptide AAA Spring Hockey
The PEI Riptide Spring Hockey Program has a long-standing tradition of helping Elite Players take their game to the next level. With a strong development emphasis on skating, passing, individual puck skills, and individual and team tactics, the program exposes players to the on and off-ice training methods required to become a high-level player. The PEI Riptide Teams play a game system that is designed to have a long-term outlook with the player’s future in mind. We emphasize playing with speed and pressure, team passing, short shifts, and a hunger to score goals.
AAA Program highlights include:
- 15-18 practice hours in the Spring
- 3 tournaments (1 on-island, 2 off-island)
- Option for an additional elite tournament (based on interest from individual teams)
- Off Ice Training & Skill Sessions
- Hockey Homework Program including skill development & personal growth reading programs
- Winter Development Day Camps- on Holidays & PD Days (at an additional cost)
- Players will receive reversible game jersey & socks, practice jersey, and have the option to purchase other team apparel
For pricing and more information please contact email@example.com or call our office at 1-877-936-6699.
If you have been selected for the 2020 Spring AAA Team please place your official registration below: