PEI Riptide Spring Hockey
The PEI Riptide Spring Hockey Program has a long-standing tradition of helping Elite Players take their game to the next level. With a strong development emphasis on skating, passing, individual puck skills, and individual and team tactics, the program exposes players to the on and off-ice training methods required to become a high-level player. The PEI Riptide Teams play a game system that is designed to have a long-term outlook with the player’s future in mind. We emphasize playing with speed and pressure, team passing, short shifts, and a hunger to score goals.
Teams at every age from 2011-2016 birth years!
Program highlights include:
- 30 practice hours
- 1 hour September kick-off
- 4 hours December (holiday team camp)
- 15 hours team practices (spring)
- 8 hours skating and position-specific skills (spring)
- 2 hours mini cross-ice tournaments (spring)
- 3 tournaments
- Oyster Cup (PEI)
- East Coast Ice Battle (NB)
- 3rd tournament TBD
- Off Ice Training & Skill Sessions
- Hockey Homework Program including skill development & personal growth reading programs
- Players will receive reversible game jersey & socks if needed, practice jersey, and have the option to purchase other team apparel
- Price – Requiring Jersey ($1,299 + HST), Not Requiring Jersey ($1,199 + HST), Affiliate Player ($599 + HST)
For more information please contact email@example.com or call our office at 1-877-936-6699.
If you have been selected for the 2024 Spring ELITE Roster please submit your official registration below: